Broccoli Dress

Add to wishlist

42,98 €

Light red sweatshirt dress with allover print Broccolis, one of my father's favorite vegetables.

I like the shape of broccolis, but their taste :-S

This dress is crafted from GOTS certified organic cotton, has ranglan sleeves and topstitched pockets at both sides.

Product information

- 100% organic cotton french terry, brushed inside.

- GOTS certified.

- Made in India.

#

Add to compare

Add to wishlist

Sustainability & safety of the product

GOTS is one of the strictest certification for organic material on the market nowadays, involving exhaustive controls throughout the entire manufacturing process which includes working conditions, use of chemicals and traceability of the fiber.

Inspiration

'My neighborhood' AW19 tells the story of Greta, an 8-year-old girl who loves where she belongs above all.

This collection expresses through hand-designed prints the wonders of local life: family expeditions to tiny local shops, snacks at the playground, becoming friends with neighbours and their pets...

All these community experiences create daily opportunities for learning and cultivate important values such as sustainability, respect for diversity and local consumption.

Product care

Machine wash medium cycle 30º max

Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry

Cold iron on the reverse side max 110º

Do not bleach

nadadelazos fitting

Please, see here an example of how to choose the right size:

nadadelazos size 3-4 fits to a 4-year-old kid.

For a 3-year-old the garment will be a bit big, so your child can wear it longer :-)

For a 2-year-old child you better take a smaller size, 18-24 months.

Check our Size guide for the exact garment measurements per size/age.

If you still have any query, please, contact us at webshop@nadadelazos.com

Thank you!

Related Products