Grab and choose
Reusable hygienic mask designed by nadadelazos, it is made with printed organic cotton from the most iconic nadadelazos collections. The interior is made of TNT water-repellent fabric.
Thank you so much for protecting yourself and the planet by minimizing the use of disposable products :-)
Warning: Last items in stock!
You have in your hands a reusable hygienic mask designed by nadadelazos based on the UNE 0065: 2020 standard for reusable hygienic masks. It is not a mask for sanitary use, it is not suitable as PPE and must always be used together with the appropriate measures of interpersonal distancing and hand hygiene recommended by the authorities.
Nadadelazos masks are available in three sizes:
S: kids from 3 to 5 years (15,5x15cm)
M: kids from 6 to 9 years old (16x15,5cm)
L: from 10 years old to adults (19x16cm)
The outer shell is made with printed organic cotton salvaged from the most iconic nadadelazos collections. The interior is made of TNT water-repellent fabric with a filtration efficiency of >90% and breathability <20% Pa/Cm2 with a manufacturer-proven guarantee for 5 washes. Its service life could be longer with proper care.
Sizes S and M include an interior pocket that allows inserting an additional filter for double protection.
Please note that this product doesn’t accept returns.
How to use your nadadelazos mask
1. The mask should be washed before the first use at 40º or 60º with your usual detergent.
2. Before putting on the face mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or hydroalcoholic gel.
3. Place the mask covering your nose, mouth and place the elastics around your ears.
4. Gently adjust the mask to fit your nose and chin correctly.
5. During use and when removing the mask, minimize contact with internal and external surfaces. You can use the elastics to remove it.
6. Wash your mask at 40º or 60º with your usual detergent and let it air dry.
REMEMBER: The mask is personal and non-transferable. Children should always put on and take off their mask in the presence of an adult.
WARNING: This device is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU/2017/745, nor personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU/2016/425 ".